Today my list of 5 Good Things in my Life:
It’s “Spring Forward” day – seasonal time change. We lost an hour. No need for tears…there were plenty of good things to think about this morning. The “5 Good Things in My Life” for my morning thoughts were:
1. My mom. I love her more each day.
2. Candy. Last night Paul and I talked for about 45 minutes about the candy we love. Candy is a good thing. I picked up a bag of Starbust jelly beans (original, not “fave reds” or “sours”) this morning when I went to the store to buy cream for my coffee.
3. Caprissa. She’s very funny, spiritual, and a very good friend. This morning I thought of a phone conversation I had with her over 3 years ago that still makes me laugh.
4. Andrew. A former Lutheran minister who gave me hope when I had lost all hope. I love that he works for an artisan brewery now, just had his third child, and is happy.
5. Wicked Wolf roast coffee from Ravens Brew. Yummy on a Sunday morning in bed.